Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Absence Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Accessibility Information
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- British Values Statement
- Charging Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Communication Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Equality Policy Statement
- E Safety Policy
- Homework Policy
- Prevent Policy
- Privacy Notice for Parents and Carers
- Security Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Sex and Relationships Letter to Parents
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.