Primary Schools are now required to publish alongside their Performance information a list of their childcare provision making it easier for parents to know what is available.
Bournmoor Primary School offers a full range of childcare provision which we have listed below:
We are very pleased to announce that from September 2017 we are offering our own nursery within school. Our aim is to provide high quality nursery provision in our education setting for children aged 3 to 4. In our Early Years Foundation stage unit we offer 30 hours per week or 5 morning/afternoon sessions per week.
Our new nursery provision has the following benefits:
- It is led and managed by a qualified teacher
- It is staffed by qualified teaching assistants
- Children have full access to the facilities our school can offer including the visits and visitors that our Reception class enjoy
- We offer both morning and afternoon sessions and 30 hour placements to eligible parents/carers
- It is a governor-led nursery and has a designated governor committee who monitors standards alongside Mrs Snowdon
- We offer the facilities to support our youngest learners within our school setting
- If you would like further information please contact school on 0191 3854291 to arrange a visit or speak to Mrs Snowdon (Headteacher) or download our enquiry form and return it to school
Bournmoor Primary School has a range of School Clubs which parents can access for their children. Please click on the link to see clubs we are currently offering.
Before and After School Child Care
Breckon Hills is a child care provider in the local area of Fencehouses which offers before and after school care for pupils at our school. Staff drop off at Bournmoor Primary school in the morning and also collect after school. For more information please contact Sandra Sanderson (Manager of Breckon Hills) on 07960 799782 or 07932 652791.