Primary Schools are now required to publish alongside their Performance information a list of their childcare provision making it easier for parents to know what is available.
Bournmoor Primary School offers a full range of childcare provision which we have listed below:
We offer our own high quality nursery provision within school our school which offers places to 3 and 4 year olds. In our Early Years Foundation stage unit we offer 30 hours per week or 5 morning/afternoon sessions per week. If you are looking for a nursery place for your child then please contact us to have a look around. We look forward to welcoming you.
Our nursery provision has the following benefits:
- It is led and managed by a qualified teacher
- It is staffed by qualified teaching assistants
- Children have full access to the facilities our school can offer including the visits and visitors that our Reception class enjoy
- We offer both morning and afternoon sessions and 30 hour placements to eligible parents/carers
- It is a governor-led nursery and has a designated governor committee who monitors standards alongside Mrs Snowdon
- We offer the facilities to support our youngest learners within our school setting
- If you would like further information please contact school on 0191 3854291 to arrange a visit or speak to Mrs Snowdon (Headteacher) or download our enquiry form and return it to school
Before and After School Clubs
Bournmoor Primary School has a range of School Clubs which parents can access for their children. Please click on the link to see clubs we are currently offering.
Please see the link to our new before school club for more information about how to access childcare from 8am-9am in our school: