Article 15 – You have the right to choose your own friends and join or set up groups, as long as it isn’t harmful to others.
Article 31 – You have the right to play and rest.
2018 to 2019 School Clubs:
- Extra Curricular Clubs January and February 2019
- Extra Curricular Clubs for November and December 2018
- Extra Curricular Clubs for September and October 2018
2017 to 2018 School Clubs:
- Extra Curricular Clubs for June and July 2018
- Extra Curricular Clubs for March and April 2018
- Extra Curricular Clubs for January and February 2018
- Extra Curricular Clubs for November and December 2017
- Extra Curricular Clubs for September and October 2017
- Extra Curricular Clubs for June and July 2017
- Extra Curricular Clubs for April and May 2017
Extra Curricular Clubs for February and March 2017
Extra Curricular Clubs for January and February 2017
At Bournmoor Primary we believe that all pupils should have access to a wide range of activities to help develop their skills and allow them a chance to try new things. With this in mind, we offer a range of extra-curricular activities such as football, cricket, music tuition, writing for the school newspaper, maths club, dance, cheerleading to name a few. Some clubs are aimed at specific age groups to ensure the tuition given is at the appropriate age and level of ability. Sometimes we offer one-off opportunities to try something new (like a Taekwondo taster) so all pupils can have a go at a new activity.
In addition to this we like to hear about what our pupils do outside of school so we can celebrate their achievements. Pupils can share their experiences in assembly and tell us about the event they took part in or show us their medals and trophies. We enjoy sharing their good news and hope this inspires others to try something new.