We adapt the curriculum and learning environment for pupils with SEN:
The main methods of provision made by the school are:
- Through a differentiated curriculum
- Full-time education in classes, with additional help and support provided by the class teacher
- Periods of withdrawal to work with a support teacher
- Small group/individual work with Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant planned by the class teacher
- In-class support with adult assistance
- Support from specialists within a class or as part of a withdrawal programme
- Support by Learning Support Assistant (LSA) for physical disability through the Move It programme and handwriting intervention for example.
- Interventions to support pupils with identified social, emotional and mental health such as Talkabout for Children, Relax Kids and LEGO therapy.
More details on how we adapt information, our environment and curriculum can be found in the Accessibility Plan which you can find in the School Policies section of our website.