Primary Schools are now required to publish alongside their Performance information a list of their childcare provision making it easier for parents to know what is available.
Bournmoor Primary School offers a full range of childcare provision which we have listed below:
1. School Nursery
We offer our own high quality nursery provision within school our school which offers places to 3 and 4 year olds. In our Early Years Foundation stage unit we offer 30 hours per week or 5 x half day sessions per week. If you are looking for a nursery place for your child then please contact us to have a look around. We look forward to welcoming you.
Our nursery provision has the following benefits:
- It is led and managed by a qualified teacher
- It is staffed by qualified teaching assistants
- Children have full access to the facilities our school can offer including the visits and visitors that our Reception class enjoy
- We offer 15 hours a week (and 30 hour placements to eligible parents/carers)
- It is a governor-led nursery and has a designated governor committee who monitors standards alongside Mrs Snowdon
- We offer the facilities to support our youngest learners within our school setting
- If you would like further information please contact school on 0191 3854291 to arrange a visit or speak to Mrs Snowdon (Headteacher) or download our enquiry form and return it to school
2. Before and After School Extra Curricular Clubs
Bournmoor Primary School has a range of School Clubs which parents can access for their children. Please click on the link to see clubs we are currently offering.